Tuesday, March 2, 2010
A Night at UNR...
Since I was up in Reno, I figured not only could I check out the campus for cool pictures, but I could also try to capture some interesting night shots. I ended up finding some lit up sculptures and trees and tried to use the lights as a neat effect, like making the trees look ghostly :) My favorite ended up being in the reflection of one of the big windows looking into the library - I actually made it look like there was a tree inside! :) Although I was trying to get better at taking pictures in the dark, I feel like I kinda cheated, since there were lights and it made it ten million times easier for me. I ended up with some cool pictures either way though. Oh yeah, and the last one was my quick attempt at being Andy Warhol for the day...or rather, night. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment