Thursday, February 25, 2010

2 more...

So, I had two more adventures :) On Feb 22nd, I got to hang out with my best friend, Rachel, and not only did we go to a movie, have a burger at The Habit and go for a walk, but I got to take pictures with her! It's fun to photograph things by yourself, but with a friend is totally great. So, here's a few shots from that trip :)

 


 

  

  

  

Fun fun walk with Dach :) I got to test out my dad's Pentax K20 while Dach used my Pentax istD. Definitely a difference there. 

Then, last night (Feb 24), my sister Amber and I went to the Fountains in Roseville and took some pictures there. I got some really cool shots of the water there. Here you go :)

 
 

  

 


Off to find more adventure! Happy photog-ing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment