Amber and I went back to the Fountains today, just to see what it looked like in the daytime. I got a bad headache, so we headed home early, but I did manage to get a few cool pictures. At least I tried to get out and shoot today! I messed around a lot with aperture and shutter speed today, trying to get the water to look blurred from the fountain that was spraying up water. I have to admit, it was easier last night with the few colors as lights instead of the crazy bright sun, but I got a couple of shots that looked close to what I was aiming for. I also am scheduling a photo shoot with Shelby and her husband coming up soon! That will be an excellent photo adventure, as well as great for my portfolio! :)
As always, happy photog-ing!

No comments:
Post a Comment